First of all, if we were BuzzFeed the title of this post would be: “10 random facts that will leave you speechless. You will never guess the seventh one!”. But we are not. Our posts don’t need clickbait. (hopefully)
You are probably sitting in a lecture hall right now and the lecture is once again kinda boring. The lecturer is talking about some theory which you have never heard of before… So what now? You have two options. The first option is, obviously, to pull yourself together and finally start to pay attention. Doesn’t sound like a lot of fun, does it? The second option is to read this blog post about some weird random facts, which are admittedly completely useless. But we both know which option you’re going to choose. So may we present to you some completely redundant, useless and ridiculous facts that will bring you nothing (honestly nothing at all) in your life.
- A strawberry is not actually a berry, but a banana is.
- Sharks are the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
- The Human eyes never grow, but nose and ears never stop growing.
- God is the only Simpsons character to have five fingers on each hand.
- If you blow air up an Armadillo’s butt, it causes it to jump three feet into the air. Don’t ask how they figured this out.
- Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn’t wear pants.
- The word “spaghetti” is actually plural. Each piece of pasta is called a “spaghetto”.
- There are no Mosquitos in Iceland at all.
- The inventor of liquid soap became paralyzed after slipping in the shower.
- This Blog Post was written during a boring lecture.
Oh btw, we didn’t “fact check” these, so most likely a lot of them are fake news. But it’s still better than your boring lecture…